First aid poster
Our training provider has provided a poster showing a flowchart of how to deal with an unconscious child or baby. In the heat of the moment it can be difficult remembering exactly what to do so this poster could be a valuable resource for staff, parents, carers, childminders etc.
Please see below for copies of letters sent out.
- Letter from Staffs CC re lateral flow testing available for households
- Rapid flow testing for families of children in schools and nurseries
- Covid arrangements Christmas holiday
- Christmas arrangements 3yr olds
- Christmas arrangements 2 yr olds
- Letter from Staffs CC Education Leaders re Covid testing and symptoms - 16.11
- Letter to Parents and Carers from Societas 13.11
- Fireworks -buy safe stay safe (information from the Child Accident Prevention Trust).
- Firework-free fun for the family (information from the Child Accident Prevention Trust).
- Letter to Parents/Guardians from Staffordshire County Council re Covid-19 13.10.20
- Letter to parents 19.9.20 - 3 and 4 year old room will not be open to children for 14 days.
- COVID-19 Quick guide for parents/carers (from Staffordshire County Council)
- Parents/carers letter with COVID-19 guidelines (from Staffordshire County Council)
- Letter to parents 19.9.20 - children in the 2 year old room can continue to attend nursery.
- Oaklands General Information
- Oaklands Nursery and Childcare
- Information for return to nursery COVID 19
- Oaklands Lunch Club information
- Term dates 2020-21
- Curriculum guide - EYFS Parents Guide (Oaklands)
- What to expect when - a guide to your child's learning and development in the early years foundation stage.