We value parents’ feedback enormously and are constantly trying to improve our provision.
To help us with this, we send out parent questionnaires once or twice a year so that parents can tell us about their child’s experience at nursery.
We always welcome comments, suggestions and feedback so you can email the office at anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please see below a summary of the responses to our last questionnaires in November 2022 and December 2021:
Some of the comments we received from the questionnaire in November 2022:
- I couldn't be happier with the nursery! They are the best nursery to send your child to.
- She loves Oaklands nursery and Miss Shepherdson in particular.
- We are so happy with Oaklands nursery, it was the best decision sending our child, he is so settled, happy and looks forward to his days in nursery. All the staff are amazing, they are all so good with all children and you can tell how much they all love their jobs. Thank you for all that you do, you are all amazing
- Oaklands is a wonderful nursery. I would recommend it to any parent- both of my children excelled in the care of staff at Oaklands in both the 2 year old and 3 year old rooms. The staff are kind, caring, supportive and it just feels a little bit like home there. Both of my children are quite shy and I have always felt 100% certain that their voices are heard and their needs are met. As a family we are so appreciative of everything that Oaklands has taught us- the way the staff speak and engage the children on the days that the parents are invited to events is truly educational. They bring the best out of every child by including and empowering them.
- I've always been extremely happy with Oaklands nursery, my older children who attended have fond memories of Oakland's and nothing negative about it.
- I can not thank Oaklands enough for the fabulous start to education for both of my children. It is always warm and welcoming and the staff work really hard to provide the best for all children.
- The only answer we stated don't know, as we have not had this issue directly ourselves before that we are aware of. We feel very happy and comfortable with our son in the care of nursery during his time there, you can tell things he is learning at nursery as he likes to share this at home and we especially appreciate the regular updates regarding what they are getting up to this week, how they are progressing and the sessions the nursery are able to do which invite family into the setting during special occasions.
- Cannot praise the staff at Oaklands enough they’re all amazing and dedicated practitioners. It means everything to feel comfortable with the people you leave your child with, and to be able to leave them with such friendly and professional people means everything. My son thoroughly enjoys his time here and how they go the extra mile to include parents.
Some of the comments we received from the questionnaire in November 2021:
"Brilliant nursery, she loves being there, even said she doesn't want to go school she wants to stay where she is because she is happy there".
" Fantastic staff that keep the child's best interests at the heart of everything they do. Very supportive and a sensitive approach to activities, for children with diverse family backgrounds which is really appreciated. My son loves going to nursery and he's happy, couldn't ask for more :)".
"A wonderful place with utterly dedicated and committed staff at all levels".
"Above and beyond SEN support has been provided from day 1, which has been amazing. Comprehensive and regular communication also".
"He loves going to Oaklands and is always excited to go there running into class smiling. He loves spending time with Miss Dixon and all his friends and there is a wide selection of resources and exciting activities for him to enjoy and opportunities to learn and develop. The teachers and staff are all friendly and approachable. I am so happy he has had the opportunity to come to Oaklands before he starts school".
"A lovely nursery. Both my children have go to Oaklands and they both loved it".
"Can't thank the staff enough for their continued help with my daughter. They have made a situation that we were all very worried and anxious about feel so much easier. We have gone from a little girl who cried every day going in, to one who asks to attend on the weekends! She is gaining in confidence each week, in both school and home life. Staff in both the 2 year old room and the 3 year old room have been amazing. We are only sad she has to leave in September!".